Splinter Cell: TGA Splinter Cell: TGA

PERFECT DARK!

Holy crap! Was that audio at the start from Perfect Dark on N64 recorded off the tv on a dodgy mic?

ALL MY 10 R BELONG TO U

cyotecody555 responds:

was recorded off of YouTube with a dodgy mic :3

BEEBO Part 10 BEEBO Part 10

Nice.

And we wrap up with a riff from TOOL =D

Baby Pupa Vs The Cone Baby Pupa Vs The Cone

Hmm

This is alright but really, front page?

NightShadowTWO responds:

i share your sentiment. this seems a bit too short to be front page worthy heheh. but i appreciate the FP nonetheless. thanks NG!

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Ski free!!!!

Ahahahaha I was totally expecting the yeti from Ski Free to run out and gobble him up.

Short-Factor responds:

GODAMMIT THIS ISNT SKIFREE

Runescape Sucks Cock Runescape Sucks Cock

pure gold

ahahahahha, effin brilliant. I used to play WoW but my brother plays runescape, friggin great. New internet meme - BAN PENIS! *bang*

Smiley-Bob responds:

Rules 1 and 2.

LOL Everybody loves a good ban penis.

Camp Madness Camp Madness

Absolutely brilliant

The thing I love the most is how you developed your own style for paying homage to Krinkels' Madness. Many entries seem to try to emulate his style and produce their own Madness episode to join his ranks, however your style was notably unique and wonderfully entertaining, bringing a new level of fluidity to the Madness concept.

Well done!

Salsa. Salsa.

Funny

That would have been funny as a random skit in an ACTUAL animation.

Just on it's own is just... crap...

ScrewdriverClock responds:

Its funny. We are taking over your mind. You cannot kill StrawberryClock. You cannot kill SalsaClock. You cannot kill ClockCrew.

Toilet paper wipe an arse Toilet paper wipe an arse

Hrm...

Right... well... you need better recording equipment becuase I couldn't hear a fucking word.

The humour was ok at the start but I stopped during the kkk part becuase I couldn't hear shit.

[STAIN] [STAIN]

Great!

That was excellent! Held my attention far longer than most of the crap that makes frontpage. I loved the style, the abstracted message (of sorts) and the overall chaos.

I found the vulgarities to be somewhat excessive and thought that they detracted from the rest of the good qualities of the flash, but then again, pissing and shitting on everything just isn't my cup of tea!

Loved the 2girls1cup reference, hahahaha!

Good job!

The Emo Life The Emo Life

You need to credit your sources

You should be crediting the sources of art you use in your flash. It said everything by you, but did you make the music? If not, who is it by? You should have it in your credits.

Apart from that, I thought it wasn't bad. You need to develop your skill though because it's clear you did it frame by frame and you can see how far into the movie you started getting lazy. I thought the depth and synchronisity of it was very good though.

A good job on this one, but keep working on your skill.