AXIT AXIT

Not bad.

I like the idea however the game became tedious for me rather quickly. I think you could use a few sound effects in the game (such as when getting to the diamond) and maybe a few power-ups? Maybe it was just my computer but the piece seemed to move in a jumpy fashion (not very smooth). My only other criticism would be that the whole colour scheme is rather dull and could use a little more life.

Other than that I enjoyed the game and can see you've put much effort into the puzzles which are enjoyable and challenging! I think you should definitely improve a few of these aspects which seem to be keeping the score down a wee bit and release a V2.0!

Santa Fartypants Santa Fartypants

DWuk is a knob

Methane gas helps diffuse the chlorine radicals which are destroying the Ozone layer so STFU.

The game was ok, Didn't work on my computer though (couldn't drop any presents). I'm using a laptop so you'll need to change the keycodes.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Sweet and original game but one major glitch

The game was great - I hate these styled games where you have a limited amount of "sand" or lines. I love the total control.

Visuals were a little limited but i suppose that's the style. Good job.

The one problem with the game is that you have a major glitch whereby you can click underneath the little dude and draw upwards, pushing him up like an elevator and eliminating the need for jumping. I beat most of the levels nearly effortlessly doing this.

Overall a great, fun and addictive game I'll be sure to play again.

Props.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Very similar to and old DOS game

This is very similar to an old DOS game i used to have on my good ol' 286 DX with Windows V2.1 where you would ski a little man down hill dodging things like dogs and other people and if you got far enough an abominable snowman would come and eat you.

Pretty good game though.

RaidenX RaidenX

Sweet ass mofo

Pretty damn sweet game dude. Reminded me a lot of an old dos game i used to love, "Raptor 2: Call of the shadows" only suped up. Keep up the great work. Nice to see a decent game with a good challenge where the challenge isnt playing with shitty programming.